What is Seismos?
Seismos is an earthquake monitoring tool, listing latest earthquake data from around the world in a compact way.
- Push notifications based on location, region, country and/or magnitude level
- Earthquake search with customizable filters
- Exportable and shareable earthquake data
- Compact list-like view or combined world map
- Data from multiple sources around the world
- Guides and useful resource links
Translation Contribution & Upcoming Features
I’m always happy to hear feedback, you can reach me here or on GitHub regarding any feature suggestions or bug-reports.